I’m working on a Rasberry Pi project. One of the design requirements was a power supply that provided me with the ability to have redundant power banks. I needed the amperage to power my device as well as longevity.
The design parameters were simple, but for some odd reason, nobody made one. So I designed it! I figure I’m not the only person with this issue and if I’m going to design it, I might as well design it for the masses! So I set up an IndieGOGO campaign!
Help me make it a reality!
- Fully Redundant Battery Banks to keep your Pi Running while switching batteries
- DC Regulated 5V 2A Power Supply
- Power Your Pi using the Included DC Power Supply or Charge One or Both Banks of Batteries Simultaneously
- Header plates you can customize for your application
- Use Standard Disposable AA Batteries in a Pinch
- Connect a Solar Panel to Charge and Power Your Pi